What you'll hear in this episode:
- If I Can - Chris Koch Website
- Chris Koch - If I Can Facebook Page
- Chris Koch story on the Operah network
- "My story is far from triumph over tragedy."
- "Missing arms and legs isn't what defines me."
- "That 6 inches of space between our ears is the strongest muscle we have in our bodies and it can also be the biggest obstacle we have in our lives"
- "We try to find easy things to blame when we're having a bad day."
- "Confidence keeps us from being vulnerable."
Introduction and closing song: One Flame to Burn (Prospect 7)
A special thank you to my mom Marsha Cartwright for sponsoring today's episode through Patreon.
If you would like to comment on this podcast you can contact me and leave a comment at:
My google voice number which will go to a voicemail: 804-496-1112
Email me at: email@example.com
You can financially support this mission at my Patreon Page - TwoTim47
Visit my TwoTim47.com website: TwoTim47.com