An Interview With Marathon World Record Holder (while pushing a triple stroller) Theresa Pitts - Episode 29
What you'll hear in this episode:
- Runner's World Article on World Record Run
- Montana Sports Article on World Record Run
- Babble Article on World Record Run
- Health Article on World Record Run
- Theresa says we have to experience the rain before we can experience the rainbow.
- Theresa says her goal now is to bring hope to people that they can have amazing finishes to the stories in their lives.
Introduction and closing song: One Flame to Burn (Prospect 7)
A special thank you to my friend Donna Jean Shultz-Shagena for sponsoring today's episode through Patreon.
If you would like to comment on this podcast you can contact me and leave a comment at:
My google voice number which will go to a voicemail: 804-496-1112
Email me at: email@example.com
You can financially support this mission at my Patreon Page - TwoTim47
Visit my TwoTim47.com website: TwoTim47.com