What you'll hear on this episode:
- Started running to get a focus in life
- You start running alone and start thinking about solving the challenges in your life
- Then you find like minded people
- Comrades - One of Bart's most memorable races: The Race of His Life
- Slowing down led to connecting to more people
- Being at the finish line until the last runner finishes - that's just what I do
- Message I want to leave: People are inspiring. They don't realize how many people they inspire.
- Bart agrees with me, everyone should run a marathon
Introduction and closing song: One Flame to Burn (Prospect 7)
A special thank you to Tiffany Eisentrout for sponsoring today's episode through Patreon.
If you would like to comment on this podcast you can contact me and leave a comment at:
My google voice number which will go to a voicemail: 804-496-1112
Email me at: email@example.com
You can financially support this mission at my Patreon Page - TwoTim47
Visit my TwoTim47.com website: TwoTim47.com