What you'll hear in this episode:
- "Over the past 10 years I have worked closely with the veteran, gold star families, and special needs athletes communities. This run is for them."
- "I like running. It's a great way to think about what's important to you and maybe inspire others."
- "Run the mile you're in. Run the day you're in."
- Running her first marathon to win a Ruth Chris steak dinner from a friend.
- Follow Maggie's journey at Run Free Run
- Marine Corp Marathon
- Ainsley's Angels
- Team Hoyt
Introduction and closing song: One Flame to Burn (Prospect 7)
A special thank you to my friend Robyn Larkin for sponsoring today's episode through Patreon.
If you would like to comment on this podcast you can contact me and leave a comment at:
My google voice number which will go to a voicemail: 804-496-1112
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can financially support this mission at my Patreon Page - TwoTim47
Visit my TwoTim47.com website: TwoTim47.com