What you'll hear from Julie Bravo:
- From 6-year run anniversary to training for her first marathon
- The feeling you get after running your longest distance ever
- As we get older we have fewer "firsts" to celebrate. Running is a way to keep celebrating new accomplishements.
- Struggles with stress incontinence and how it almost stopped her running journey
- Nutrition struggles and running long distances
- How does a recovering perfectionist deal with altering the training plan
- The inspiration we draw on to help pull us through the longer and longer training runs getting ready for a marthon
- "Team Andres" VS "Team Julie"
Introduction and closing song: One Flame to Burn (Prospect 7)
A special thank you to my friend Tiffany Eisentrout for sponsoring today's episode through Patreon.
If you would like to comment on this podcast you can contact me and leave a comment at:
My google voice number which will go to a voicemail: 804-496-1112
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can financially support this mission at my Patreon Page - TwoTim47
Visit my TwoTim47.com website: TwoTim47.com