What you'll hear on this episode:
- Biking to let a running injury heal leads to a bike crash that nearly paralyzed Dean Otto
- What do you think when you're on the ground and can't feel anything from the waist down?
- A lot of "not by chance" events come together to get Dean Otto the best treatment as quickly as possible.
- Dean Otto runs his comeback 5K race with Will Huffman - the man who hit Dean.
- In the wrong place at the wrong time, but was it?
- Read more about Dean's story and learn more about supporting a cause close to his heart: Deano's Back
Introduction and closing song: One Flame to Burn (Prospect 7)
A special thank you to Kimberly Caldwell for sponsoring today's episode through Patreon.
If you would like to comment on this podcast you can contact me and leave a comment at:
My google voice number which will go to a voicemail: 804-496-1112
Email me at: email@example.com
You can financially support this mission at my Patreon Page - TwoTim47
Visit my TwoTim47.com website: TwoTim47.com