I recent had the pleasure of meeting my long time online friend John Mayros in person. John and I met when we both ran in the 2017 Run the Bluegrass half marathon. During one of our conversations John mentioned that he had served in the Navy for 20 years. So when it came time for me to identify a guest to interview for my special Memorial Day podcast edition, John immediately came to mind.
- Some of the things we'll talk about in this edition:
- What serving in the Navy meant to John and how it has shaped the life he lives today.
- How his Navy experience influenced his running journey - hint - not al all.
- John talks about his running streak which will hit its one year anniversary on Memorial Day.
- John compares his running journey to being a motivational speaker.
- John makes a special running announcement for those of us who run the Richmond Marathon.
- And much, much more.
If you would like to comment on this podcast you can contact me and leave a comment at:
My google voice number which will go to a voicemail: 804-496-1112
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can financially support this mission at my Patreon Page - TwoTim47
Read chapter drafts of my book "One Flame to Burn - Life Lessons I Learned Running My First Marathon"