An Interview with world class triathlete and owner of Be Fierce Lifestyle Fitness - Ashlynn Davis - Episode 18
What you'll hear from Ashlynn Davis:
- Finding relief, peace, happiness, and success on the other side of trauma.
- Putting a support system in place to balance work, family, faith, and training.
- Trusting that God has a plan
- When you have something to combat, something to defeat, you have an increased drive to conquer - especially the demons your trauma leaves behind.
- Follow Ashlynn at Ironman Lake Placid as she attempts to qualify for the Ironman World Championships in Kona, Hawaii.
- Follow Ashlynn when she competes in the 70.3 World Championship
- Learn more about Be Fierce Lifestyle Fitness on Facebook and on the Be Fierce website.
Introduction and closing song: One Flame to Burn (Prospect 7)
If you would like to comment on this podcast you can contact me and leave a comment at:
My google voice number which will go to a voicemail: 804-496-1112
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can financially support this mission at my Patreon Page - TwoTim47
Visit my TwoTim47.com website: TwoTim47.com