What you'll hear from Tracey Outlaw:
- Leukemia Society Team in Training
- Flat Parker
- Pushing the physical and mental boundries
- Regardless of the distance of the race, things can go wrong. If you plan for them you can have a productive race.
- 24-hour races a whole new level of finding out what you're capable of physcially and mentally
- US National 24-hour running team
- The 2015 Run the Bluegrass story
- New York City Marathon
Introduction and closing song: One Flame to Burn (Prospect 7)
A special thank you to my friend Solomon Whitfield for sponsoring today's episode through Patreon.
If you would like to comment on this podcast you can contact me and leave a comment at:
My google voice number which will go to a voicemail: 804-496-1112
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can financially support this mission at my Patreon Page - TwoTim47
Visit my TwoTim47.com website: TwoTim47.com