What you'll hear from Kel Kelly:
- What inspired Kel to build the shoe memorial for Meg Menzies near the start of the 2014 Boston Marathon
- Kel's first trip a refugee camp on the Greek island of Lesvos
- The Meg's Miles Supporters Facebook group and the shoe drive for the refugees.
- Kel Kelly is the founder of Humanity Rises
- Read what Kel has written about the refugee crisis: Lens Inside a Refugee Camp
- Physical strength is a key to emotional strength
- The value of awareness
- The Boston Marathon after the bombings - what it means to those who are a part of the Boston Community
- We are a country coming together - humanity has to rise to help each other.
Introduction and closing song: One Flame to Burn (Prospect 7)
If you would like to comment on this podcast you can contact me and leave a comment at:
My google voice number which will go to a voicemail: 804-496-1112
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can financially support this mission at my Patreon Page - TwoTim47
Visit my TwoTim47.com website: TwoTim47.com