What you'll hear in this episode:
- Advice on running sick or hurt
- Focus on being fierce on what you have to do for that day. Focus on the next tree in the forest.
- Be intentional about what you're being fierce about.
- Figure out what makes you make pour eating choices. Find the reasons underneath the problem.
- The 90/10 nutrition approach. Putting good fuel in your body 90% of the time.
- Make your mind consider what is it I need to eat to fuel my body for what I need to do today.
- Ironman 70.3 World Championship in Chattanooga
- Ironman Louisville
- Be Fierce Lifestyle and Fitness
Introduction and closing song: One Flame to Burn (Prospect 7)
A special thank you to my friend Kimberly Yenser for sponsoring today's episode through Patreon.
If you would like to comment on this podcast you can contact me and leave a comment at:
My google voice number which will go to a voicemail: 804-496-1112
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can financially support this mission at my Patreon Page - TwoTim47
Visit my TwoTim47.com website: TwoTim47.com